Flash-File A Short Flash-File A Short

yay

In the portal screenshot there were two of my flash movies

Born in the USA Born in the USA

Why?

Why exploit what happened on that day? All you are doing is making people remember the pain they suffered or the pain they saw, get over this whole "9-11 support Bush or go with terrorists" bullshit.

War of 2004 War of 2004

sad

just lame, an old, tried, and tired idea.

TvP responds:

HAHA, You suck...ahahah...aha..ah.aha.

Compassion of the Bush Compassion of the Bush

Great

Great, I have enjoyed all your movies and would like to talk to you some more about politics through e-mail or some chat program (Like MSN messenger). Anyways, keep it up man!

TheOtherTruth responds:

Thank you for your review.

YAY! Another Fan!

I'm glad that my movies have worked for you. If you ever read my other reviews, you probably know that my new job takes up about 80 hours a week(which has limited my ability to add new movies).

Ironic, isn't it, that as my flash skills start to get better that I no longer have the time to do it.

I am presently scripting a new movie with a working title of "Heaven or Hell". It is meant to be a swipe at the religious right who seem to be taking over the country.

Keep your eyes peeled for it 8)

-TOT

Mission impossible Mission impossible

grr

Your character design bugs me man...

Bill gate's dark secret. Bill gate's dark secret.

HAHA!!

Prolly the truth!

Stoogles random lesson Stoogles random lesson

Different

Different and good, keep it up my man!

Freedom Flakes Freedom Flakes

Pretty great

Making a pretty good mockery of the whole "freedom fries". Keep up the good work man!

Ordinary Conversation Ordinary Conversation

hahahaha

that was funny in an everday kinda way, which I love. Great animation by the way and it was all around fun.

shouldnt these freakin outwar people be getting banned and what not?

welcome to the portal... welcome to the portal...

Funny

Funny stuff man! Keep it up, make more like this (perhaps a series of different blams!).